The kids were at school and Carlos and Jen were at work today, so I went out with my grandparents. We went to the diner nearby for brunch and then headed to a place called Skaneateles. Go ahead and try to pronounce it. The trip was about 40 minutes each way and the roads were so hilly. It was ups and downs likes a roller coaster. I would not be able to make that ride on a daily basis, or even on a weekly basis. The town itself was cute once we finally got there. There were a few little shops and it was near one of the finger lakes. It was freezing there though. I was wearing 5 layers!
We got back in time for Julia and Daniel to come back from school. Julia baked a cake for Carlos cause today was his birthday. Daniel and I played FIFA on the Wii.
When Carlos and Jen got home we had dinner. Beca made spaghetti and meat sauce because it's Daniel's favorite. We also had pizza from Caz Pizza. Then we had the birthday cake. It was a pretty great dinner.
I worked on my resume on the computer for a while. I had to submit it with my internship application for next semester. I should be hearing back from an advisor in the next couple weeks to make an appointment for sometime this month.
Tomorrow my grandparents are leaving in the afternoon. They are taking some of my stuff back home so that my bags are a little lighter for the end of my trip. I was only 3 pounds away from the limit for my last flight.
I don't have any definite plans yet for tomorrow, but I'm planning on doing some homework and possibly uploading a couple hundred photos. Keep an eye out for that on facebook in the next couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment