Today I was up at 9:30 and out the door by 10:30. We all went to Touch-a-Truck. It was a parking lot full of different kinds of trucks, bulldozers, mail trucks, garbage trucks, zambonis, snow plows, etc. Carter seemed to be enjoying himself. It was so windy though, nobody's hood would stay on. When we got back I finally did some actual homework. I knew it would be my last opportunity to do it before the due date tomorrow night.
Dave came over with a friend of his and we all went out to eat at a place that isn't even worth mentioning. After coming home and relaxing for a bit, Tori, Joe, the kids, and I went to the Trenton Devils vs Reading Royals game. It looked like a pretty good game, but we were all a little preoccupied with Charlotte and Carter. By the time it got to the 3rd period, they were getting a little restless so we headed home. I caught the end of the Gator/Miss St game and got to see the Gators lose because of their stupid kicker. Three losses in a row. I wonder how long it will take for the Gators to get used to losing.
The kids went to bed and Tori and I watched Killers. Regardless of the bad reviews, we both actually thought it was pretty good. I mean the story is a typical chick flick plot, but no woman in their right mind can deny how hot Ashton Kutcher is. Now I'm all done with this week's homework and I'm finishing up my laundry so I can pack up my bag with clean clothes before I leave here. I should be heading out to NYC sometime in the afternoon. It will be tough to say goodbye but I know NYC will be quite an adventure.
We all went to Touch-a-Truck. kinky
ReplyDelete