Oh Fridays. Today was such a lazy day. I woke up at 11 and Dave and I were out of the house by noon. We took this windng road up through this park called rock creek. It was a super nice ride. We went to Benihana's in Maryland. Omg it was soooo good. I had lemon chicken that they served with mushrooms, veggies, and chicken fried rice. It was heavenly. When we got back we went to get a new box for his car speakers. We probably spent like 2 hours on that today.
We went some office for healthcare supplies and then headed back to his place. I laid down for a nap that ended up lasting like 3 hours. When I got up it was time to get ready for the night's festivities.
We went to pick up 3 of Dave's friends. We ended up hanging out at the last one's house for a couple hours. We did some drinking and hookah and it wa the beginning of a great night. We went back to Dave's and took a taxi down to the Shadowroom. I felt like I was in Jersey Shore, which I guess is okay since Dave said I looked like Snookie. We got a bottle and danced and yada yada. I ended up dancing with 2 of the friends, one of which I "got familiar with" and then I did the same with some random kid who just kinda walked up to me, though he was sort of a creep. Then Dave was puking in a corner so we all left the club and one of his friends slept on his couch. Now I'm laying down but I just wanted to make sure I posted before going to sleep. However the guy staying here snores worse than my dad did lol. Maybe I'll pop in my headphones. Or maybe it will make me feel right at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment