Friday, October 15, 2010

Day #9

This morning I got to sleep in until 9:30 and then we went to this place called Grounds for Sculpture. It was kind of a weird place, but I'm into weird sculptures and stuff like that so I enjoyed it. We picked up lunch at a chinese place that was super cheap and super good. I had a full meal with a good amount left over for just 5 bucks. Tori and I kept the kids up until 2ish so they'd nap for longer. Once they went down for a nap we baked an apple pie using the apples we picked yesterday and then I helped her make the baked ziti that we had for dinner. The rest of the day was pretty laid back and relaxing.

Tori and Joe went out to have some time to themselves after putting the kids to bed. I stayed home and uploaded my pictures to Facebook. I was supposed to do homework, but that didn't really happen. I did do some of the reading I needed to do though. The same 2 episodes of Jersey Shore re-runs have been playing in the background for the past 4+ hours. Why? I have no idea. I'm a terrible procrastinator. I need to have this homework done before I leave here on Sunday, so I guess I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment