I'm officially 2/3 through my trip, only 11 days left. Today I went back to Boston. I took Greyhound back and the bus smelled terrible because of the bathroom in the back. I tried to sleep but I couldn't.
When I got into town I went back to Emily's dorm. We went to Uburger for lunch and then walked for a while around the areas with the shops. We went to this store that is pretty much a mix of FYE and Spencer's. Then we decided to go to a movie. We saw The Town with Ben Affleck. It was about the rise of bank robberies in Boston. It was pretty good.
After that Emily had homework to do so I went downstairs and surfed the net for a bit and then went down Comm Ave to Paradise Rock Club. The show that I wanted to go to tomorrow night, Anberlin, is sold out. I might go over there tomorrow night anyway to see if there are any scalpers.
I roamed the city aimlessly for a good hour. I was trying to find a sports bar that was laid back and had game 1 of the World Series on. I had almost given up home when I found a place on Boylston called Sweetwater Cafe. Halfway through my first beer a guy started playing live guitar so it was perfect. I had a couple beers while I listened to music and watched the game.
At about 11 I met up with David and we went to meet Emily at JP Licks again. Hopefully I don't regret mixing beer and ice cream. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to sleep in since I don't have any immediate plans and Emily doesn't have class until the afternoon. I can't even remember the last time I slept in past 8am so I'm gonna take advantage of every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment