This morning we all went to one of the mansions at the breakers. It had the self guided tour with the headphones. I actually really enjoyed it. After that we walked up the the sidewalk along the cliff. Over the fence was all the rocks and it was absolutely beautiful.
We headed back home and then went out to lunch at the Red Parrot. It was a laid back place. I had a burger that was very good. I watched the dolphins game for a bit there. Peyton and I had Ben and Jerry's after lunch and Raul got Logan an antique baseball bat.
We walked home and then Stacey left for the next week of travel for work. Peyton, Logan, and I hung out downstairs all night. We mostly just played with each other, horseplaying, playing catch, and what not. They are really great. I told them all about how thanksgiving usually goes and what will be different. I convinced Peyton that the alliances should be girls vs boys instead if big kids vs little kids. The little kids always win cause big kids get sick of it eventually. On the other hand, girls vs boys would be a great battle.
They went to bed about 3 hours ago and I've just been hanging out, packing, watching tv, and doing my laundry. Tomorrow I'm going to Boston so I started making my daily plans. I have a handful of people I know there so I should be pretty entertained for my 5 days there.
No comments:
Post a Comment