Today I woke up to Carter in my face, definitely a great thing to wake up to. I got dressed and ready to go to Gymboree. It was so cute. There's a teacher that runs the class and each of the kids and their moms or nannies play together. Tori and I took turns switching between playing with Carter and watching Charlotte. Seriously, these kids are adorable, but I don't know how she does this day in and day out.
After Gymboree we went to Princeton and had lunch at a place called Triumphs. We were the only people there but the service was terrible. At least the food was great. I had an amazing burger with mushrooms and mozzarella. Tori and I got the beer sampler (yes, beer at 11am lol) and then we took a walk through the Princeton University campus. All the buildings look like castles. It was super nice, but I felt kinda stupid just knowing that all the students who walked pass me are smarter than me. We found the Frist Campus Center and I took a picture in front of it. It's the building that they use as an aerial shot of the fictitious hospital in the intro of House. After I saw that, we went to Yogurt Twist, which is essentially Menchies.
When we got home the kids napped. I watched Steve Wilkos and Tori worked on Carter's birthday invites. Eventually I passed out and napped for a couple hours. When I woke up, I was welcomed by Charlotte on top of me. These kids are sooooo cute, I wish I could see them all the time. Dinner was meatloaf and potatoes. After dinner, Tori and I went to the mall, but we weren't there for long since they closed at 9.
While I was out I got a ton of emails about the light up UCF shifts. That's the ice skating rink that they set up in front of the UCF arena, where I work. I think I'm gonna go up to Orlando for a couple weeks in December to work it. I also heard back from the Steve Wilkos show for next Wednesday. It's for 2 tapings, a free shuttle to and from Stamford, and free breakfast and lunch.
I've stayed up until now watching tv, which probably hasn't been my best choice. I got pulled in by MTV. An episode of if you really knew me, an episode of teen mom, and now I'm watching the buried life. Basically these 4 guys go around and just party and try to do things on this crazy and long bucket list. With each thing that they do, they help someone else with one thing that they want to do. So in this episode one of the guys married a random girl in Vegas and then helped a homeless guy go back home to his family. It was a good night of tv watching. I never really have time to relax and do that so it's pretty nice.
Just to leave everyone with a fun fact: Axe makes something called a ball detailer, for testicle scrubbing. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment